Join the Cyphers team as they present on the power of visuals in public relations at the 2017 PRSA Maryland Conference on June 8, 2017 at Loyola University in Baltimore. Presenters are Darren Easton, VP and Creative Director; Kellie Elmerraji, Digital Marketing Director; and Katie Lischick, Public Relations Account Executive.
With PR and marketing practitioners feeling more pressured to create compelling images that tell a story, the Cyphers team will explain to the PRSA crowd how to strategically balance communications through infographics, photos and video.
Our session will help our fellow marketers:
- Understand fundamentals behind visual creation
- Discover simple, free DIY image creation tools
- Learn infographic best practices
- Receive the latest optimizing tips and parameters for social media platforms
- Explore mobile sharing options
Learn more about the conference and register here.
Visit our Deep Ads Thoughts blog to learn more about current advertising, marketing and public relations tips and trends. Plus, check out our Push n’ Pull blog for all things in the world of digital and social media.