The Cyphers Agency (TCA) is looking for a Social Media Manager, Strategist to help lead their word of mouth marketing division (Push-n-Pull). The Social Media Manager, Strategist is responsible for the successful management of the digital strategy for TCA clients, as well as the management of the social media team.
This position plans and executes word of mouth marketing campaigns and practices on behalf of agency clients. This person will also collaborate with all internal account teams and must be knowledgeable about and able to speak to all industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Creates and implements social media/integrated strategy
- Participation in client meetings and/or agency presentations
- Manages and coordinators all Push-n-Pull team members, tasks, and activities
- Manages and reports on the productivity and efficiency of team and projects
- Aids account teams with social media specific budgets, proposals, meetings, etc.
- Heads up community management for agency and clients alike
- Creates and edits content for agency and clients alike
- Oversees and helps implement blogger, influencer, and/or ambassador programs
- Gathers and understands social media metrics and reports on campaign progress/success
Experience / Requirements
- Degree in advertising, communications, marketing, public relations, or something similar
- 3-5+ years social media and/or ad agency experience.
- Thorough understanding of basic advertising, marketing, and branding principles.
- Proven ability to create and implement strategic programs.
- Experience leading/managing small teams or groups
- Passion for social media, advertising, all things creative.
- Innovative and risk taker.
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented.
- Understanding of social media monitoring software (Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social, etc.), reporting (Google Analytics), and blogging platforms (WordPress, Tumblr) required.
- Must be able to multitask and overcommunicate.
- Must have a team-oriented approach and will thrive in a highly social and creative environment.
- Strong organization, communication, interpersonal, customer service and presentation skills.
- Creative and adaptive writing ability.
- New business, public speaking, and experience with client interactions highly preferred.
- Microsoft Office and/or iWork
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding and ability to use multiple blogging platforms.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and desired salary range to Darren Easton.