I love Apple, always have, always will. I got my first Apple product in 2004 when they came out with the iPod Mini. It was green, and it was glorious. From there I have owned a 5th Generation iPod, iPod shuffle, iPhone4, 2nd Generation iPad, a white (but man did I want black) Macbook, a Macbook pro, a Macbook Air and finally an iPhone5s. I know this seems a little overboard, but I am truly a brand loyalist.
Needless to say, I was PRETTY excited for today’s iPhone6 release. I set up my Macbook , and my iMac and awaited the magnificent announcement. Here are 10 thoughts I had during the Apple live stream.
- Live streams never work. It doesn’t matter if you are the ruler of the universe or Apple (they might be the same).
- Why is there a woman speaking in Chinese?
- Wait, where did the woman speaking Chinese go?
- I wish that my phone was 50 times faster than it is.
- Whoever is doing Chili’s Twitter is hilarious.
- Seriously, WHY can’t Apple make this live stream work?
- Do I want the iPhone6 or the iPhone6 plus?!
- I like saying VoLTE out loud.
- If Paypal is going to implode, I need to drop everything and sign up for Apple Pay ASAP (see I knew Apple ruled the universe).
- I need an iPhone6, immediately.
Bonus: I still don’t care about the Apple Watch, but I am glad they aren’t calling it an iWatch.
To learn more about the iPhone6, the Apple Watch, and today’s keynote go here.