Earlier this month, Instagram jumped on the video train and introduced Instagram Stories. They work exactly like Snapchat Stories, allowing you to post a 24-hour photos and videos. It’s an excellent and easy-to-use alternative to Snapchat. You can now share your best photos as Instagram posts and then share your memories through Stories.
These are a few benefits of Instagram Stories:
- Stories can be used to cover an event. Most of the time, brands stick to one post a day on Instagram, but if there is a special event or you have a surplus of pictures, Stories can be a great alternative to share these.
- Customers can get to know your brand. You can use Stories to share behind-the-scenes content. This helps customers relate to your brand on another level.
- You don’t have to make another social media account. You don’t have to worry about building a following on another social media platform because your existing group of Instagram followers will be able to view your Stories.
- It’s easier to use than Snapchat. Posting a story to Snapchat requires a lot of knowledge because of the amount of capabilities it has. Instagram Stories has clear navigation with labels and walk-throughs.
- Stories reinforce awareness of your brand. When you post an Instagram story, it appears at the top of a customer’s Instagram. They don’t even have to view your story to be reminded of your brand since you’ll show up at the top.
- You can reach a larger audience. There are 300 million active daily users on Instagram and only 100 million active daily users on Snapchat. Using Instagram Stories gives you the opportunity to reach a larger group of your target audience.